PACHICO DZF CHLORINE NEW is a bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal product for disinfection of swimming pools, water resistant surfaces, places where food is produced and sold, kitchen utensils, patient care items, lab instruments, glassware and plastic ware, hospital linen and barriers.
- Water in swimming pools;
- Water-resistant surfaces in health and medical
- Places where food is produced and sold, and kitchen utensils
- Disinfection of patient care items;
- Disinfection of laboratory instruments, glassware and plastic ware;
- Disinfection of hospital linen;
- Disinfection barriers.
Pool shock (chlorinated shock) in case of: launching a swimming pool; long periods of rain (open-air swimming pools); large number of swimmers.
Biocide quantity for pool shock: Tablets: 2-4 tablets per 1000 l of water.
The pool shall not be used after pool shock! Swimming is allowed subject to measuring free chlorine in the water; it should be in accordance with the regulations (0.2 - 0.5mg/1).
Maintenance treatment: The biocide quantity should correspond to the water quality in the swimming pool so that free chlorine concentration is 0.2÷0.5 mg/1.
Recommended quantity: tablets – quarter of a tablet to half a tablet per 1000 l per day.
Water resistant surface and item disinfection:
Working solution concentration and quantity required:
- 0.05% - 5.0 g/10 l - 2 tabl./ 10 l
- 1.0% - 10.0 g/10 l - 4 tabl./ 10 l
- Floors, walls, tables, worktops - 0.5% of the working solution; method -wiping; exposure time – 20 min.
- Kitchen utensils and tableware - 0.5% of the working solution; exposure time 20 minutes; method – immersion;
- Sanitary rooms - 0.5% of the working solution; exposure time 20 minutes; method – wetting;
- Laboratory instruments, glassware and plastic ware - 0.5% of the working solution; exposure time 20 minutes; method – immersion;
- Patient care items - 1% of the working solution; method – immersion;
- Surfaces contaminated with blood, urine, faeces - 1% of the working solution, by immersion;
- White textile: 0.5% of the working solution for 20 min. exposure time, by rinsing;
- Disinfection barrier solutions: 0.5% of working solution for 20 min. exposure time
Surfaces in contact with food and drinks should be thoroughly washed with fresh water. If large surfaces are treated, the room should be ventilated.
Quantity required for non-porous water resistant surfaces: 100 – 140 ml/sq.m.
Product type 2 - disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals
Product type 4: food and feed areas.
H302 – Harmful if swallowed.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
H335 – May cause respiratory irritation.
H400 – Very toxic to aquatic life.
H410 – Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
EUH031 In contact with acids releases toxic gas.
P261 - Avoid breathing dust.
P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P304+Р340 - IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305+P351 Р338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for some minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Keep rinsing.
Р403+ Р233 + Р102 +Р405 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children. Store locked up.
P501- Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste container.