DECLARATION BY THE MANAGEMENT of PACHICO EOOD Ruse
The Management of the Company, through the Chief Executive, does hereby officially announce the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy in order to be disclosed, understood, applied and maintained by the staff of the Company.
THE QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY is aimed at continuous quality improvement of the offered products for professional hygiene, disinfectants, composite thermal panels and special adhesives and cleaners in strict compliance with customer requirements and the quality, health, safety and environmental regulations, and at carrying out actions for environmental, health and safety protection and prevention of pollution. In accordance with the announced QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY, the strategic goals of the Management are:
- Continuous research and satisfaction of customers´ requirements and expectations, in order to offer products and services that meet customer requirements and all other applicable requirements regarding environmental standards and product safety;
- Implementation of active and committed management, which will ensure unity of goals, management and internal environment for achieving the planned quality of the offered products and services and environmental protection, as well as ensuring health and safety at work;
- Attracting and engaging staff from all levels in the Company to meet customer requirements and expectations, environmental protection, health and safety at work, through continuous information, instruction and training, and increase personal commitment;
- Undertaking any and all preventive actions to prevent the occupational risks of injuries and diseases specific for the provided products and services;
- Identification, assessment and management of environmental aspects in the production and providing the services;
- Carrying out reliable monitoring and control of indicators and key characteristics of activities, products and resources that have a significant impact on quality, environment and safety at work;
- Minimising the harmful impact on the environment caused by the performed activities, including optimisation of resource consumption and management of the generated waste;
- Management of activities and resources as processes, ensuring improvement of the financial results of the Company;
- Effective and efficient management of interconnected processes through:
- Mastering company risks taking into account the external and internal circumstances that are strategically oriented and affect the quality, environment, health and safety at work;
- Rational use of staff capabilities and qualification;
- Ensuring continuous improvement in production processes;
- Ensuring continuous improvement in integrated management system processes;
- Ensuring continuous infrastructure improvements;
- Providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and environmental protection according to applicable legal requirements.
- Continuously increase the effectiveness of the integrated management system implementing improvement actions;
- Making reasonable decisions based on analysis and evaluation of data and information about processes, products, services, process efficiency and effectiveness of the integrated management system;
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and subcontractors, and communicating with interested parties on issues related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety.
To realise the strategic goals of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy,
I DECLARE my personal involvement and responsibility to ensure the necessary financial, material, human resources and processes for maintaining and continuously improving the implemented Integrated Management System for quality, environment, health and safety at work according to the requirements of standards EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 8001:2007 and increasing the efficiency in relation to quality, environment and occupational health and safety.
Manager: /eng. Plamen Petrov/