DZF ULTRA is a bactericidal and fungicidal product for surface disinfection and cleaning in medical and health establishments, food production and food selling places, public amenities, transport vehicles, sanitary equipment, floor mats in health and medical establishments.
- Wiping: product quantity required - 100ml/m2
- Spraying: product quantity required - 300 ml/m2
- Use water spray machine to apply the working solution: product quantity required - 150ml/m2.
Working solution concentration and contact time:
- 0,25% for 60 minutes – bactericidal, including tuberculocidal and fungicidal effect;
- 0,5% for 30 minutes or 1% for 15 min. – bactericidal, including tuberculocidal and fungicidal effect.
Product type 2 - disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals
Product type 4: food and feed areas.
H410 – Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P301 + P330 + P331 + P310 - IF SWALLOED: rinse your mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P303+P361+P353+ P310 - IF ON SKIN OR HAIR: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P304 + P340- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305+P351+P338 + P310 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Keep rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container in compliance with the regulations.