PACHICO SCOT PL has bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal effects. It is recommended to use on water resistant surfaces in medical and health establishments, on surfaces in contact with food, laboratory instruments, glassware and plastic ware by immersion; surfaces in intensive stock breeding facilities, etc.
- Water resistant surfaces in health and medical establishments;
- Disinfection of surfaces in contact with food;
- Disinfection of laboratory instruments, glassware and plastic ware by immersion
- Surface disinfection in intensive stock breeding facilities
- Surface disinfection of transport vehicles for food and animal products and raw materials;
- Border station disinfection barriers.
Minimal effective biocide working solutions and exposure time:
- Bactericidal and yeastcidal action: 0,2% working solution for 30 min. and 0,1% working solution for 60 min.
- Tuberculocidal effect: 0.4% working solution for 60 min.
- Virucidal effect: 1% working solution for 2 min.
- Sporicidal effect: 6% working solution for 60 min.
Product type 2: disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals
Product type 3: veterinary hygiene
Product type 4: food and feed areas.
H331 – Toxic if inhaled.
H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 – May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
H400 – Very toxic to aquatic life.
P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace
P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P285 - In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P302 + P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304 + P340 - IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333 + P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/attention.
P342 + P311 - If experiencing respiratory symptoms: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Keep rinsing.
Р403+Р233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Store tightly closed.
P311 - Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container in compliance with the regulations.